Signature Health Annual Health Assessment
Signature Health Annual Health Assessments
Standard Annual Health Assessment
This assessment will provide you with a detailed understanding of your health from head to toe.
1. Vital Measurements and Body Measurements
2. Blood Work and Urinalysis (Fasting is mandatory)
- This is beyond your average collection. We provide you with a detailed lab panel.
- Our Advantage: This is completed ahead of time, allowing us time to identify any risks we should be aware of.
3. Heart Health Screening
- 10-year Cardiac Risk Assessment
- Exercise Stress Test: Performed on a motorized treadmill to identify while hooked up to an electrocardiogram to determine heart function and heart disease.
- Resting ECG: A test that measures the electrical activity of the heart and detects heart problems.
4. Mental Health Screening
- Providing you with the right information and resources required for your mental health needs.
5. Vision Testing, Hearing Testing, Lung Function
- All testing are basic screening tests. If medically determined patients will be sent for full audiology, optometry, and lung function testing (off-site).
6. Skin Screening
- Basic screening test that identifies non-suspicious or suspicious moles and/or skin lesions. Further testing is referred to one of our recommended Dermatologist (off-site).
7. Physician Medical Consultation and Exam
- Medical consultation with physicians trained in both Emergency and Family Medicine. This includes a thorough physical exam and a debrief of results and recommendations.
8. Functional Movement/Fitness Assessment
- Unique assessment that measures your muscular strength, joint mobility, flexibility, and cardiovascular endurance with a Kinesiologist.
9. Nutritional Assessment with a Dietitian
- Realistic nutritional assessment with a Dietitian experienced in treating patients who are always on-the-go.
10. Abdominal Ultrasound (fasting is mandatory)
- A diagnostic imaging test that is used to view the organs in the abdomen area (i.e. pancreas, kidney, gallbladder, liver, and spleen, and blood vessels to these organs).
11. Immunization Review
12. Comprehensive Report sent via secure link 6 weeks post appointment.
CARDIAC Annual Health Assessment
This assessment will provide all the tests and assessments from the Standard Annual Health Assessment PLUS additional cardiac screening:
- Carotid Artery Ultrasound: The Carotid Artery Ultrasound is a diagnostic tool that identifies blocked or narrowed carotid arteries, which can increase the risk of stroke.
- Echocardiogram: The Echocardiogram is an ultrasound of the heart. This test evaluates the overall structure and function of the heart muscle and the valves.