Signature Health Annual Health Assessment
A comprehensive proactive health assessment that offers up to 15 unique screening tests and assessments to help you stay in control of your health and identify any future health risks that you need to manage.
1. Blood Work, Urinalysis Collection
We provide you with a detailed and personalized lab panel.
Our Advantage: Our blood work & urinalysis is completed before your visit so our Health team can review and identify any risks we should be aware of right away. We provide options for collection of blood work & urinalysis. You can take advantage of a team member to come to your home or work or you can come in to our clinic.
2. Heart Health Screening
- 10-year Cardiac Risk Assessment
- Exercise Stress Test: Performed on a treadmill while connected to an electrocardiogram (ECG). This tea measures the health of your heart
- Resting ECG: A test that measures the electrical activity of the heart and detects heart problems.
- Signature Health offers a Cardiac PLUS Comprehensive Health Assessment. Contact us to learn more.
3. Mental Health Screening
- Providing you with the right information and resources required for your mental health needs.
4. Vision Testing, Hearing Testing, Lung Function
- All testing are basic screening tests. If medically determined you will be sent for full audiology, optometry, and lung function testing (off-site).
5. Skin Screening
- Basic screening test that identifies non-suspicious or suspicious moles and/or skin lesions. Further testing is referred to one of our recommended Dermatologist (off-site).
6. Physician Medical Consultation and Exam
- Medical consultation with physicians trained in both Emergency and Family Medicine. This includes a thorough physical exam and a debrief of results and recommendations.
7. Functional Movement/Fitness Assessment
- This assessment measures your muscular strength, joint mobility, flexibility, and cardiovascular endurance with a Kinesiologist
8. Nutritional Assessment with a Dietitian
- Realistic nutritional assessment with a Dietitian experienced in treating patients who are always on-the-go.
9. Abdominal Ultrasound (fasting is mandatory)
- A diagnostic imaging test that is used to view the organs in the abdomen area (i.e. pancreas, kidney, gallbladder, liver, and spleen, and blood vessels to these organs). This can occur same day as the Annual Health Assessment or prior to, one morning at Signature Health.
10. Immunization Review